- Cauliflower is my favourite veggie
- It’s super easy to make with only 15 minutes of prep time
- It’s delicious
Originally a broccoli recipe, I substituted it with cauliflower simply because I’m in love with it. If you prefer broccoli, feel free to switch it back.
- 4 slices of bacon (or more – it’s really up to you)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (or any other type – cheddar, marble, mozzarella)
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. lemon pepper
- grated cheddar cheese (optional if you really like cheese)
Cook bacon until crisp, set aside.
Coat cauliflower with grated cheddar cheese (optional).
Beat eggs with milk and cheese.
Stir in cauliflower, salt, garlic powder and lemon pepper.
Crumble bacon and stir half into egg mixture.
Pour mixture into a baking dish.
Bake for 35 minutes or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Top with remaining bacon.
Being Asian and all, I eat this with rice. But really, you can eat it on its own or with dinner rolls, or whatever else you want.